- Public safety is mainly constructed by a combination of effective governmental law and enforcement organisations (Process Blue*), professional judiciary (Taupe Gray*) and the authentic cultural approach of society itself (Pastel Yellow*). Publieke veiligheid wordt hoofdzakelijk tot stand gebracht door een combinatie van effectieve overheidsorganisaties op het gebied van wetgeving en handhaving (Process Blue*), professionele rechtspraak (Taupe Gray*) en de authentieke cultuurbenadering (Pastel Yellow*) van de samenleving zelf. *Pantone.
- Serie Public Value.
- Slider: image original, image in frame, framed image in example room.
- Limited edition in two sizes: image 20*20 cm in 30x30 frame (50 pieces) or image 40x40 cm in 50*50 frame (25 pieces).
- Print production with Pantone Matching System in 98.5% colour accuracy.
- Print on Hahnemühle German Etching, a 310 gsm traditional mould-made copperplate printing white art paper. It is made from 100% alpha cellulose and is characterised by its extraordinary velvety tactile feel and its fine, clearly defined felt structure. The unique surface texture adds a very special touch to images, showcasing them in all their splendour with impressive three-dimensional effect and depth.
- Print in original aluminium Barth frame with passe-partout, anti-reflex (70) museum glass and hanging system.
- Every fine art print has been signed by the author and has a Certificate of Authenticity, designed to protect the security and genuineness of your limited edition art works and reproductions on Hahnemühle paper and to reduce the risk of forgery.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.
- Price including VAT.