- The Observe-Orient-Decide-Act is a recurring four-step concept to the combat operations process on strategic level, developed by Colonel John Boyd. It is now applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes and is used in litigation, business and military strategy. The approach favours agility over raw power in dealing with human opponents in any endeavor. In contrast with PDCA the OODA is more suitable for addressing high dynamics in systems.
- Image 40*40 cm.
- Photo print on Kodak Pro Endura.
- 2 mm shiny acryl glass.
- Integrated metal hanging system.
- Classical edition with Times New Roman typeface.
- Pantone® Jet Black and Snow White with Lavender Lustre circle.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.