Masks of Venice
- The city of Venice is famous for its craftsmanship of masks, this since the 12th century. People wear these during the Carnival of Venice (Italian: Carnevale di Venezia), which is an annual festival. Venetië is beroemd om haar vakmanschap in maskers, dit sinds de 12e eeuw. Mensen dragen deze tijdens het 'Carnaval van Venetië', dat elk jaar wordt gehouden.
- Slider: image original, image on fine art print, image in frame (not included).
- Limited edition. Print on A4-format: 10 prints. On A3-format: 5 prints.
- Prints in 3:2 proportion and with edge.
- Size: A4-format image 26.1*17.4 cm (edge 1.8 cm) and A3-format image 36.9*24.6 cm (edge 2.55 cm).
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Bright White fine art paper, 310 gsm, 100% cotton, characteristic, beautiful defined felt structure, matt premium inkjet coating, acid- and lignin-free, ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
- Every fine art print has been signed by the author and has a Certificate of Authenticity, designed to protect the security and genuineness of your limited edition art works and reproductions on Hahnemühle paper and to reduce the risk of forgery.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.
- Price including 21% V.A.T. and delivery costs.