- Lost essence in the streets of Firenze. A bike without wheels – have they been stolen? – can become a form of street art. Against this beautiful soft coloured wall, it surely can be considered as such, for the moment. Anyway, we think it is not ready for the junkyard.
- Image: 30*20 cm.
- Hahnemühle William Turner.
- Frame: 2 cm, solid Alder, brown.
- Passe-partout: 4 cm, card natural white.
- Overall: 44*34 cm.
- MIROGARD® non-reflective museum glass.
- Integrated hanging system.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.