- The ISO 31000 guideline is about risk management. The major steps in the process are identify, analyse, evaluate and treat. International Organization for Standardization in Geneva: "The long-term success of an organization relies on many things, from continually assessing and updating their offering to optimising their processes. As if this weren’t enough of a challenge, they also need to account for the unexpected in managing risk. That’s why we’ve developed ISO 31000 for risk management. In addition to addressing operational continuity, ISO 31000 provides a level of reassurance in terms of economic resilience, professional reputation and environmental and safety outcomes. In a world of uncertainty, ISO 31000 is tailor-made for any organization seeking clear guidance on risk management."
- Print on Hahnemühle Fine Art Photo Rag 308 gsm.
Pantone® Snow White, Jet Black and High Risk Red.
- For order please contact email@example.com.
- Ships within 10 working days after payment of order.
- Price inclusive tax and world wide shipping.