- Grasslands are characterized as lands dominated by grasses. Continental climate (hot and dry) is favourable for grasses rather than for large shrubs or trees. There are savannas, prairies and steppes. They belong to the artic biome.
- A biome can be defined* as a major community on earth with a predominant vegetation and adapted organisms to that particular environment.
- *Campbell, N.A. 1996. Biology, 4th Edition. The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company, Inc., Menlo Park, California.
- Frame size 30*20 cm (image size 22*11 cm), 45*30 cm (image size 34*17 cm) and 75*50 cm (image size 56*28 cm), Hahnemühle German Etching fine art paper. Passe-partout card natural white.
- High quality frame, 9-20 mm in sight, 16-30 mm deep, aluminium with solid riveted connections in the corners, black. Integrated 3-point hanging system.
- Highest quality SCHOTT MIROGARD ® anti-reflective, completely transparent, ultra lightweight museum glass.
- Black and Pantone® Azure Blue, Black, Grass Green, Pumice Stone and Sunlight.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.