Fresh Water Biome
3% of earth’s water is freshwater and about 70% of that is sequestered in polar ice. There are wetlands inundated with water, streams and rivers with running water and ponds and lakes with accumulating water. This is the fresh water biome.
- A biome can be defined* as a major community on earth with a predominant vegetation and adapted organisms to that particular environment.
- *Campbell, N.A. 1996. Biology, 4th Edition. The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company, Inc., Menlo Park, California.
- Frame size 30*20 cm (image size 22*11 cm), 45*30 cm (image size 34*17 cm) and 75*50 cm (image size 56*28 cm), Hahnemühle German Etching fine art paper. Passe-partout card natural white.
- High quality frame, 9-20 mm in sight, 16-30 mm deep, aluminium with solid riveted connections in the corners, black. Integrated 3-point hanging system.
- Highest quality SCHOTT MIROGARD ® anti-reflective, completely transparent, ultra lightweight museum glass.
- Black and Pantone® Azure Blue, Clearwater and Sunlight.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.