- The coral reefs are part of the marine biome. Often called "rainforests of the sea", shallow coral reefs form some of Earth's most diverse ecosystems. They occupy less than 0.1% of the world's ocean area, about half the area of France, yet they provide a home for at least 25% of all marine species.
- A biome can be defined* as a major community on earth with a predominant vegetation and adapted organisms to that particular environment.
- *Campbell, N.A. 1996. Biology, 4th Edition. The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company, Inc., Menlo Park, California.
- Frame size 30*20 cm (image size 22*11 cm), 45*30 cm (image size 34*17 cm) and 75*50 cm (image size 56*28 cm), Hahnemühle German Etching fine art paper. Passe-partout card natural white.
- High quality frame, 9-20 mm in sight, 16-30 mm deep, aluminium with solid riveted connections in the corners, black. Integrated 3-point hanging system.
- Highest quality SCHOTT MIROGARD ® anti-reflective, completely transparent, ultra lightweight museum glass.
- Black and Pantone® Azure Blue, Burnt Sienna, Forest Biome, Jet Black and Sunlight.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.