- The city can be considered as the cultural biome of people, businesses and society, this in the broadest sense and spectrum. It is a relevant component in the City Ecosystem.
- Overall size 21*21 cm, inclusive 1 cm white edge.
- Print on Hahnemühle Fine Art William Turner.
- The chosen colour Pantone® Poppy is dedicated to the city of Ypres, which arose from the ashes of the Great War. The poppy flower symbol is directly linked to the great loss of people and has been inspired by the poem In Flanders Fields by John McCrae.
- Ships within 5 working days after order.