Colours of Chobe
Sometimes you find a landscape where colours feels like those from paradise. This photographic art impression has been made in Chobe National Park, Botswana. Tones of the blue water of the Okavango River, the red and soft beige earth and grey thorny shrubs are mixed into this palette.
- Image: 45*30 cm.
- Hahnemühle William Turner.
- Frame: 2 cm, solid alder, black.
- Passe-partout: 5 cm, card natural white.
- Overall: 59*44 cm.
- MIROGARD® non-reflective museum glass (€ 23.00) included.
- Integrated hanging system.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.