- Within the Periodic Table Fluorine is a chemical element with symbol 'F' and atomic number 9. It is the lightesthalogen. Fluorite, the primary mineral source of fluorine which gave the element its name, was first described in 1529; as it was added to metal ores to lower their melting points forsmelting, the Latin verbfluo meaning "flow" gave the mineral its name.
- Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Overall size 30x30 cm, image 18,5*18,5 cm. Hahnemühle German Etching. Passe-partout card natural white. Frame 3 cm, aluminium, black. MIROGARD® non-reflective museum glass. Integrated hanging system.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman. The symbol has the Pantone® colour Greenery, referring to the non-metal group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.