- Within the Periodic Table Nitrogen is a chemical element with symbol 'N' and atomic number 7. Nitrogen is the seventh most abundant element in the universe. The name comes from the Greek πνίγειν "to choke", directly referencing nitrogen's asphyxiating properties.
- Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Overall size 30x30 cm, image 18,5*18,5 cm. Hahnemühle German Etching. Passe-partout card natural white.
- High quality frame, 9 mm in sight, 16 mm deep, aluminium with solid riveted connections in the corners, black. Integrated 3-point hanging system.
- Highest quality SCHOTT MIROGARD ® anti-reflective, completely transparent, ultra lightweight museum glass.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman. The symbol has the Pantone® colour Greenery, referring to the non-metal group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.