- Within the Periodic Table Carbon is a chemical element with the symbol 'C' and atomic number 6.
Carbon is the fourth most abundant element in the universe and serves as a common element ofall known life. The name derives from the Latin carbo meaning "coal" or "charcoal".
- Print on Hahnemühle German Etching fine art paper with edge.
- Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman.
- Pantone® Greenery, referring to the non-metal group to which the element belongs.