- Within the Periodic Table Boron is a chemical element with symbol 'B' and atomic number 5. Produced entirely by cosmic ray spallation and supernovae, it is a low-abundance element in the Solar system and in the Earth's crust. The word boron was coined from borax, the mineral from which it was isolated.
Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Overall size 30x30 cm, image 18,5*18,5 cm. Hahnemühle German Etching. Passe-partout card natural white.
- High quality frame, 9 mm in sight, 16 mm deep, aluminium with solid riveted connections in the corners, black. Integrated 3-point hanging system.
- Highest quality SCHOTT MIROGARD ® anti-reflective, completely transparent, ultra lightweight museum glass.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman. The symbol has the Pantone® colour Steel Gray, referring to the metalloid group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.