- Within the Periodic Table Lithium is a chemical element with symbol 'Li' and atomic number 3. It is a soft metal, used in several industrial applications like lithium batteries (for electric cars). Lithium is derived from the Greek λίθος, lithos, meaning ‘stone’. Lithium was thought to exist only in minerals in early time.
Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Overall size 30x30 cm, image 18,5*18,5 cm. Hahnemühle German Etching. Passe-partout card natural white.
- High quality frame, 9 mm in sight, 16 mm deep, aluminium with solid riveted connections in the corners, black. Integrated 3-point hanging system.
- Highest quality SCHOTT MIROGARD ® anti-reflective, completely transparent, ultra lightweight museum glass.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman. The symbol has the Pantone® colour Spectra Yellow, referring to the alkali metals group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.