- Within the Periodic Table Neon is a chemical element with symbol 'Ne' and atomic number 10. It is anoble gas. Neon is a colorless and odorless. The name neon is derived from the Greek word νέον, neuter singular form ofνέος (neos), meaning new. Neon is chemicallyinert, and no uncharged neon compounds are known.
- Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Overall size 30x30 cm, image 18,5*18,5 cm. Hahnemühle German Etching. Passe-partout card natural white. Frame 3 cm, aluminium, black. MIROGARD® non-reflective museum glass. Integrated hanging system.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman. The symbol has the Pantone® colourAzure Blue, referring to the noble gasses group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.