- Within the Periodic Table, Aluminium is a chemical element with symbol 'Al' and atomic number 13. It is a silvery-white, soft, non-magnetic and ductile metal. The name originates from the mineral alum derived from the Latin word alumen, meaning "bitter salt".
- Print on Hahnemühle German Etching fine art paper with edge.
- Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Element in classic style with typeface Times New Roman.
Pantone® Steel Gray, referring to the metalloid group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.
- For direct sales and other enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.