- Within the Periodic Table Sodium is a chemical element with symbol 'Na' and atomic number 11. It is a soft, silvery-white, highly reactivemetal. The name comes from Latin Natrium which refers to the Egyptiannatron a natural mineral salt mainly consisting of hydrated sodium carbonate.
- Displayed are symbol, name, atomic number (above left) and atomic weight.
- Overall size 30x30 cm, image 18,5*18,5 cm. Hahnemühle German Etching. Passe-partout card natural white. Frame 3 cm, aluminium, black. MIROGARD® non-reflective museum glass. Integrated hanging system.
- This product shows the element in a classic style with typeface Times New Roman. The symbol has the Pantone® colour Spectra Yellow, referring to the alkali metals group to which the element belongs.
- Ships within 10 working days after order.